Anti- Ragging Squad shall work in coordination with the Anti Ragging Committee.
Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti Ragging committee of the college, the possible punishment for those found guilty of ragging at the college level shall be any one or combination of the following:
1. Cancellation of Admission
2. Suspension from attending College
3. Debarring from appearing in any test / examination or other continuation process
4. With holding results
5. Debarring from representing the college in any regional, national or international meet tournament, youth festivals etc.
6. Rustication from college for period varying from 1 – 8 semesters.
When the person committing or abetting the crime or ragging is not identified the college shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on potential raggers.
As per the instructions of Supreme Court of India, each of the students of the institute his / her parents and or guardians are hereby required to submit an affidavit at the time of registration / admission in the prescribed format.